The use of PVD is increasing rapidly in the industry to replace chemical and galvanic
methods. PVD coating benefits are many.
- Will not Chip, Tarnish or Fade.
- Superior Wear Resistance.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance.
- Superior Chemical Resistance.
- Excellent Adhesion and Coating Quality.
- Accurate and even distribution of coating.
- Clean and dry environmentally friendly process, with no hazardous materials involved and does not generate chemical waste or water pollution.
- Lower overall cost over time compared to traditional plating.